When I travel I tend to overpack my makeup and end up with three massive pouches. It’s literally the heaviest thing in my luggage (even heavier than my shoes…) Recently I’ve been trying to get down to the minimum of what I ‘should’ need for a two week trip to Italy. I could probably keep downsizing but life’s no fun without a lot of makeup!
Eyes & Brows: I’m not a huge eyeshadow wearer but I still like to bring some with me incase I do feel wearing eyeshadow. For the brows, I find a simple pencil does the job.
- Chanel: Base Ombre À Paupières in Beige.
- Chanel: Les 4 Ombres in 42 Séduction. (which was apart of a seasonal collection)
- Satiny Flesh-colored Pink Aqua Matic in
- L’Oréal: Brow Stylist Custom Brow Shaping Pencil
- Vichy: Aqualia Thermal Eye Roll-on
- Nars: Concealer in Custard
Highlighter & Bronzer:
Setting Powder: I usually just travel with the Make Up Forever, but I recently discovered the Guerlain Météorites Travel Touch, and I fell in love so I had to bring it. Personally for me the Make Up For Ever has more of a matte finish whereas the Guerlain leaves my skin set and luminous (and I don’t throw that term around loosely).
Lips: I always overpack my lipsticks, it’s almost like asking me “Which Chanel bag do you love more?!” There is never an answer to that question. Since I can’t bring all of my lipsticks, I make sure to pack a pinkish nude, a variation or two of red, and whatever color I’m obsessed with at the moment.
- By Terry: Baume De Rose Multi Protector
- Smashbox: Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Currant.
- YSL: Rouge Volupté Shine in 21 Red In Sunlight
- YSL: Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 04 Rouge Vermillon
- Giorgio Armani: Lip Maestro in 501